Make $ on SEO!
Write a short, self-serving paragraph about your product,
service or business to find out what YOU could be paid for writing SEO articles.
The number of dollars you could earn:
Return to Homework Index
Find Out More About Getting Paid For Writing
5 Blog Sponsored Review Sites That Pay You to Blog
About.com Shows How To Write Sponsored Reviews on Your Blog and Make Money
- PayPerPost is one of the most popular blog sponsored review sites available. Blog publishers are called Posties, and those Posties join the PayPerPost publishers network and search for open opportunities that their blogs qualify for. When an opportunity is secured, the blogger writes the post based on the instructions provided and is paid based on the current PayPerPost terms.
- ReviewMe is nearly as popular as PayPerPost, however, it works quite differently from PayPerPost. When you become a ReviewMe publisher, you don't have to search for opportunities as you would with PayPerPost. Instead, advertisers search for publishers whose blogs and websites best match their requirements then offer those publishers posting opportunities.
- Sponsored Reviews
- SponsoredReviews works both ways in that publishers can search for open opportunities posted by advertisers or advertisers can search for publishers whose websites or blogs match their requirements then offer opportunities to those publishers.
- PayU2Blog is a smaller player in the sponsored review market. As a PayU2Blog publisher, you will be given paid posting assignments on a weekly basis based on the blog profile you create.
- SocialSpark comes from Izea.com, the same company that created PayPerPost. The goal of SocialSpark is to create a "full disclosure" sponsored review system, so there is no question that the posts written as part of the program have been paid for. Additionally, SocialSpark is a social site where advertisers can handpick bloggers to help them promote their products and services through sponsored reviews or display advertising. If you're interested in making money through sponsored reviews, but you're concerned about losing your Google page rank or search traffic because of the penalties Google often places on blogs and websites that participate in social reviews and paid text link programs, then SocialSpark might be a good option for you. More information on how to get your blog approved quickly at SocialSpark